Friday, March 9, 2012

Greetings and Salutations!

Some of you may know me from the Fairy Tale Novel Forum as Lady Maeve. Some of you may know me in real life as Grace M. Some of you may know me from both. :)

If you do know me, you know that I:

~have quite a few opinions (and don't mind sharing them)

~love reading Chesterton and St. Thomas Aquinas

~am a Traditional Roman Catholic

~am a political junkie

~am obsessed with Gregorian chant/traditional Catholic hymns

~want to major in theology and music in college (once I get there)

~and I am a writer/soon-to-be-published-authoress.

And there you have my resume. ;-)

The purpose of this blog will be to show you what else I'm interested in, what's going on in my world, and, on occasion, a place for me to rant/poke fun at liberals/people who just don't get it...you have been warned. ;-)

Seriously though, welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy reading my crazy posts.

~Grace

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey Grace! I'm ladypoetry from FTN...I saw on Mae's blog that you live in Virginia, which is where I just moved. I'm in the south....do we live anywhere near each other? O.o
Victoria
+
JMJ
(http://raindropsandmoonlight.blogspot.com)

Grace M. said...

Hi! I live up in Northern Virginia, I'm afraid. :( But we have family in the southern part. What's the name of your town? (you can PM me on the forum if you don't want other people to see it). That would be cool if you lived near them!

~Grace

Victoria said...

Aww. :(

I live in Williamsburg.

Grace M. said...

Actually that's very close to where they live (a little town called Smithfield). Ohh, I love Williamsburg. It's so cool. :D