Monday, October 22, 2012

Artsy Award!!!

So an award was recently bestowed on me 'umble blog by the gracious Rose M. of "The Golden Road"!





Thank you so much, Rose! :D 

Here are the questions that go with... 

1.) Skirts or Jeans?
I have to say it depends on whether I'm babysitting or just hanging out at home. If the latter, I have this uuber-comfy long skirt that I wear a lot. But if I plan on having to run after small children or get down on the floor into positions in which wearing a skirt would prove disadvantageous, then I wear jeans or capris.

2.) Cats or Dogs?
Both! I love animals. Both are a lot of fun for different reasons. But if I were planning on buying or adopting one at the moment, I would have to say a cat, because they aren't as high maintenance. I wouldn't have time to walk a dog right now, unfortunately.

3.) Cows or Horses?
Horses! Cows are sweet, but...I don't know. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for horses. :)

4.) Wood floors or carpet?
Wood floors, definitely! Sock-sliding! XD But they're just so much better-looking. Plus they're so much easier to clean. ;)

5.) Rain or Sun? 
Either or. I love it when it's sunny because then I can go outside to do schoolwork. But I also love it when it's rainy because then I can stay inside and enjoy being cozy. Or, if I have free time I go outside in the rain and get soaking wet just for the fun of it. ;)

Now for the 5 tags...I tag:

The Ninja at Craft Ninja
Little Mac at Interstellar Mac (sorry y'all, she has a private blog)
Mae at Imaginations of a Princess
Little Red Writing Hood at Inkling
Emily at Emily in the Real World

Thanks again, Rose M.!!!! :D

~Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rose! I love your blog, by the way! The internet is a little touchy in my dorm, and it's been rejecting my comments on your blog and I haven't had a chance to tell you before! :( Just wanted to know I think you're great! Keep it up! :)

Rose M. said...

You are most welcome! I love, love, LOVE, reading your blog posts! :D