Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sorry!

I am truly, deeply sorry for the lack of posts recently...I have good excuses though! Things have been crazy...no wait, I use that one all the time. Errmmm....hang on, I'll think of a good one...

Seriously though, things have been rather nutty around here as of late. I've been cramming like crazy for the SAT -- which is this SATURDAY!!! -- and prepping for final speech [insert booming echo effect for "final speech"] for Rhetoric class...I'm supposed to stand and deliver a 10-12 minute speech on a proposition selected from a list of those the professor came up with for us. I think I'm going to pick this one:

"George Washington was a greater President than Abraham Lincoln."

Shouldn't be too hard, right?

So anyways, I will try to post something a little more substantial next week, but keep checking back in case I post something else fascinating over the weekend....like a pointless YouTube video including the Muppets. ;D


*shrugs* Oh what the heck.

(Psst. Disturbed yet? Well, my little brother does a really good impression of the big Muppet with the bunny ears...maybe I'll post a video of THAT sometime in the future...)

Oh yeah! And Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a good one! :) 

~Grace

1 comment:

blackstallion97 said...

That was indeed a very disturbing thing to watch, but I thought it was HI-larious!