Monday, December 17, 2012

May they Rest in Peace

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately...Christmas prepping has kicked into high-gear, and we still have half the house to scrub, presents to wrap, and cards to send.

But I wanted to take a minute to ask for prayers for all the families in Connecticut who lost their children last week in the most horrific shooting of our nations history. I can't even imagine what those parents and siblings must be going through right now...to have your young child/brother/sister massacred in their classroom is beyond belief. And for it to happen this close to Christmas....I keep thinking of those 20-some empty stockings hanging there on Christmas morning...

And please pray for the soul of the young man who committed this terrible crime. He above all others needs prayers. He was obviously a very disturbed soul. May God have mercy on him.

Requiscant in pace.

~Grace

2 comments:

Rose M. said...

Beautiful post. May they rest in peace.

I awarded you over at my blog!

http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/100th-blog-post-and-blogger-award.html

Grace M. said...

Oh, thanks so much Rose!!!! :D I really appreciate it!!