Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm Not Very Good at This, it Seems...

Hi! *waves* Sorry 'bout that.

So...guess I'm kind of late to the dance with the whole Benedict XVI resigning, but hey! I mean, it's just the first time in 500 years a pope has resigned, right? No biggie.

Kidding! I am still a little in shock about the whole thing. And reading posts like this:

http://www.taylormarshall.com/2013/02/did-blessed-virgin-ask-pope-benedict-to.html

And this:

http://www.taylormarshall.com/2013/02/st-malachy-prophecy-why-pope-benedict.html

are not exactly helping. However, we know that whatever happens, God will always take care of His Church. We also know that it might be a good idea to start saying a daily Rosary and/or going to weekly Confession/Daily Mass, yes? :D

In all seriousness though, I'm not sure what to think of the whole "prophecy of St. Malachy". But parts of it seem to coincide with the Fatima secrets, which I do believe in. Long story short, I'm still doing my research and will post whatever results I come up with. Or I might just post another couple links to what other people (who are smarter and more knowledgeable than I) are saying about all this stuff on their blogs.

As far as the papal conclave, it's really exciting! I remember watching the news channel on TV, before Pope Benedict XVI was elected, while everyone was waiting with bated breath for that white smoke to start rising. :D This is also a primary prayer intention at my house at the moment, because, being huge traditionalists that we are, we would rather not have a Cardinal such as Shoeborn or Oullet be elected. Just sayin'. Not that we believe either of these men would consciously harm the Church, but...they're not big fans of our Sacred Tradition and prefer (as in Shoeborn's case) to hold "balloon Masses":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Lom28KSlg&feature=youtu.be

I rest my case.

(By the by, I know I'm going to be yelled at for the above comments, but I can't help it. Those are my opinions. I'd really rather not have them, but there you are.)

So! Exciting things are happening, peoples! Both in the great big world out there and at right here at home...I officially don't have to take the SAT again (I can't remember if I mentioned that in my previous post or not...and I'm too lazy to go back and check teehee), I have some very big scholarships I'm working on AND...I may or may not have met somebody in my classes this semester...:D

Ahem. So yes. I'm still alive and monitoring the happenings outside my little sphere of existence, however I am really busy. But I will try to post something once a week from now on. *nods solemnly* Now I need to go catch up on what everyone else is blogging about. ;)

OH! Also before I go, Happy Middle of Lent to you all! I know you're all enjoying it ever so much. ;) I also want to say that I'm reallyexcitedandjumpingupanddowninmychaireventhoughI'msittingbecausethisSaturdayis
myBirthday!!!!!!! :D

So yeah. That is all. ;)

~Grace

2 comments:

blackstallion97 said...

I love the Lent season! I sing in the St. Vincent de Paul choir so I also find the music BEAUTIFUL! I was quite shocked by the Pope and am just praying we get a good one! Please pray for my family my mom is going to have her 12th baby any day!

Cheyenne said...

You go to a traditional Mass?!?!?!? ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oofta. The second link (about the Malachy prophecy) is really scary. YIKES....