Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'll Think of a Good Title Later On...

I sincerely apologize for the absence of new posts over the past couple of weeks. Things have been kind of crazy, getting a school-schedule set up and getting everyone into the habit of sticking to the afore-mentioned school-schedule.

A couple new things going on...I am now a registered voter in Virginia! Happy days! I would be excited, except for the overwhelming feeling that my vote will probably not make any difference whatsoever. I guess I'm voting for Romney-Ryan,but really I don't see how they can win. And call me a conspiracy-theorist, but I honestly believe the current administration will pull some crisis out of their hat (like a war with the Middle East?) to postpone the elections, and then grant themselves emergency powers. You know, like what happened here:




"For a safer, and more secure society..."

*cough*

Before I'm branded a domestic terrorist...

In other news, next month is the Northern Virginia Buddy Walk to raise money for Downs Syndrome research! So if you'd like to donate to my team, here's the link.

School is going really well. Math/Latin/Rhetoric are all coming along quite nicely. I finally got my missing paycheck. Everything's fine and dandy. So I don't know why I should be...eh, never mind.

Hope y'all have a good week!

~Grace

No comments: