Saturday, September 1, 2012

*throws confetti around the room*

I have been accepted at FisherMore as a part-time online student!! And I enrolled in Rhetoric, and got my books, and my syllabus, and tested my sound/video for Webex (the classroom provider...Mae, you oughta remember that from Latin, eh?? ;)), and I'm just so darn excited!!!!

Classes start next Wednesday (well my class, anyways...everything else starts Monday), and this course is going to be sooo rigorous. So prayers are appreciated. ;D

College! I love college! Drinks for everyone! :D

~Grace

2 comments:

The Ninja said...

You're going to college, you're going to college! Or, well...... Since you're not really going.... College is coming to you! College is coming to you!!! Bon Chance, mon amie!

Grace M. said...

Merci! ;-)