Monday, August 13, 2012

IT'S SENIOR YEAR, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started the first day of my senior year of highschool today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Notice, I said started, not finished.

Yeah, I still have some stuff to do this evening, but the point is,  I'm on my way!! It feels soooo good to be finally on a schedule, and have the end in sight! And I have such cool courses I get to take...the first week of my Advanced American Government and Economics is spent reading St. Thomas Aquinas!!! *sighs ecstatically* MODG is so cool. :D

And really all I have to catch up on is arithmetic....before October. :P So prayers would be greatly appreciated. ;-)

But despite the crazy amount of math, I have a sneaking suspicion this year is going to be AMAZING. I'm not sure why. I suppose I'll have to wait and find out. :-)

So who else has started school yet? If not, when are you starting?

~Grace

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I started senior year yesterday, too! And what's weird is that I've had the same sneaking suspicion that it's going to be an awesome year. Interesting. O.o

I'll definitely be praying for your success with math. THREE YEARS by October??? Good luck!

Grace M. said...

Awesome! Haha really? That IS weird...:P But in a good way! That means it probably will be a good year lol. ;-)

Thanks!! I appreciate it :D